Type of jewel: Antique Victorian 18K yellow gold brooch
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1900
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: Filigree; this is in fact thin golden wire twisted into refined motifs. This technique demands very high skills and precision from the maker.
Extra information: In this same auction we offer matching earrings
Precious stone(s): Two most probably natural orient salt water half seed pearls and one blue strass (also called paste) as sapphire imitation
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter 2,14 cm (0,84 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,90 gram (1,22 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19282-0024
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Broche, Victoriano antiguo, Anno 1900
- Oro amarillo
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- diameter 2,14 cm (0,84 inch)
- Peso total
- 1.9 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- - imitación de zafiro
- Piedras circundantes
- Perla, SIN PRECIO DE RESERVA