Gazelle path racer with nickel-plated moustache handlebars.
This Dutch bike was built in the Gazelle bicycle factory in Dieren.
This path racer would make a great wall decoration and attract a lot of attention.
You can ride it immediately!
It cycles great!
It draws a lot of attention; it can easily be in a collection of antique bicycles.
- Gazelle men's frame in the original paint.
- Frame number: 1.222.*** is from 1958.
- Gazelle crankset with the well-known deer logo on the sprocket.
- Frame height: 61 cm.
- Wheel size: 28-inch.
- Tyre size: 28 x 1 1/2
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser cream outer tyres without side reflectors.
- All bearings work well (hubs, ball head and axle).
- Men’s block pedals without reflectors.
- Leather “1950s" racing saddle for a sporty look.
- The nickel-plated moustache handlebar is a replica.
- New handles
- Ready to use
- Hop on and off you go!
- Very light to cycle with!
This is a real eyecatcher!
Path racers are hot right now.
(The stand is not included in the sale.)
The photos are part of the description of this lot.
This bicycle can be picked up in Veghel.
If shipped, the shipping costs are for the buyer.
With every shipment I charge 25 euros for packing.
The handlebar, saddle, pedals and wheels will be dismantled for shipment.
The shipping costs for the Netherlands are €11.75.
The shipping costs for Belgium are €17.50.
The shipping costs for Germany are €18.25.
The shipping costs for Denmark, France, Great Britain, Luxembourg and Austria are €18.95.
The shipping costs for Finland, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden are €31.95.
The shipping costs for Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic are €34.95.
Buyers in other countries will need to arrange transport themselves.
- Categoría de bicicleta
- Bicicleta de carretera
- Pathracer met nikkel Moustache stuur
- Año de fabricación
- Se encuentra en
- Países Bajos
- Tamaño del cuadro
- 61 cm