Very rare and beautiful road bike from the 1910s.
Brand: Cycle Elan Gand / Henri Versluys Terdonck.
You can hit the road as soon as you’ve replaced both tyres.
Nice for the L'Eroica!
This road bike would make a great wall decoration / eye-catcher / museum bike / L'Eroica bike.
- It has the original paint!
- The ball head is painted in various colours (original).
- The frame says: "Tubes Reynold Garantis".
- It still ahs the original, first tyres: "The Regina Type Course" tyres.
- The front tyre is hard and the rear one is soft.
- Steering with double bottle holder and aluminium bottles.
- With 4 wingnuts to quickly change the wheels during the race.
- Both wheels have steel rims in a wood look.
- Flip-flop rear hub (for freewheel or fixed resistance).
- Under the saddle there is a rare clamp with springs to take things with you.
- Beautiful men's block pedals with white rubber blocks.
- Nickel Regina front gear.
- "Hiry's" freewheel in the back.
- Nickel Regina strap around the steering pin.
- Nickel hubs.
- Nickel front fork crown.
- Lionrone leather racing saddle with a red inner tube for decoration.
- Frame height: 57 cm.
- Wheel size: 28 inches.
- Tyre size: 28 x 1 3/8.
- The wheels are straight (not warped).
- All bearings work well (hubs, ball head and axle).
- Replace the tyres and you can cycle away with it.
- A true eyecatcher!
(The stand is not included in the sale.)
The photos are part of the description of this lot.
This bicycle can be picked up in Veghel.
The handlebar, saddle, pedals and wheels will be dismantled for shipment.
Shipping costs within the Netherlands including packaging: €40
Shipping costs within Europe including packaging: €60
Shipping can only be done to;
Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia and the Czech republic.
Buyers in other countries will need to arrange transport themselves.
- Elan Cycle Gand / Henri Versluys Terdonck.
- Categoría de bicicleta
- Bicicleta de carreras
- met "Tubes Reynold Garantis" frame
- Año de fabricación
- Se encuentra en
- Países Bajos
- Tamaño del cuadro
- Muy bueno
- 57 cm