Woodblock print (Oedo reprint) - Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) - Senju, Musashi But - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" - 1960s
This is a wood block print by Japanese artist Hokusai (1760–1849), part of his Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji series, dating from c. 1830 to 1832. The work has been described as "one of the simplest and at the same time one of the most outstanding of all Japanese prints".
This is a reprint series from late 1960's done under the supervision on Narazaki Muneshige (1904-2001) (a leading authority on 19th prints);
published by Ooedo Mokuhansha
Carved by Ito Susumu (1916-1998)
Printed by Onodera Ryuuji
Size: ca. 40x28cm (47,7x33cm including passe-partout)
Period: late 1960s
See photo's for impression and details.
As usual, print will be shipped well packaged and secured.
- Impresión en madera (reimpresión de Oedo)
- Años 60
- Región / País de origen
- Artista / Creador
- Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849)
- Tema / representación
- Treinta y seis vistas del monte Fuji
- Título de la obra de arte
- Senju, Musashi But - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Estado muy bueno, ver descripción
- 47.7×33×0.2 cm