Lot "Exclusive St. Francis of Assisi" - antique fabric scapular with Icon, TAU cross, 2 amulets all made of antique wood, of the 1940s
Made in Italy;
The set is made up of the following pieces:
- Scapular/antique fabric dress of the 1930s, with Latin writing. Rare item.
- antique ASS ART icon, hand painted in detail, nice colours with golden frame
Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 2 cm;
- large and sturdy Tau cross in solid wood
Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 2 cm;
The Tau cross is the concrete sign of Christian devotion, of the commitment of the faithful to lead a life according to the dictates of religion and remembering Christ's sacrifice on the cross.
- 2 Tau amulets made of wood and rubber (natural rubber),
Dimensions: ca. 50 cm
Overall weight: 960 g.
Condition: In excellent condition, no damage and no restoration.
See photos for a correct description.
Insured and tracked shipping.
- N.º de artículos
- Exclusivo San Francisco de Asís, Escapulario - Icono pintado a mano - Cruz TAU - Amuletos
- Dorado, goma, Madera, Textiles
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste
- 960 g