I'm offering You this time beautiful natural smoky quartz cluster from famous Strzegom - Sobótka pegmatites in Poland. Crystal is with second generation tip.
This specimen come out from big pocket from new find in May 2017. Crystal is with second generation tip. Very nice combination for collectors.
It's not Brazilian quartz and it's not easy to find that kind of specimen. Quarries are closed for public and major work inside is with granite. Some damages are present but mostly in good condition.
- Mineral principal / Nombre del meteorito
- Cuarzo ahumado con clinozoisita, fluorita (raro) y
- Forma mineral / Tipos de meteoritos
- feldespato - racimo grande multimineral
- 140×80×75 mm
- 802 g
- Origen (región / ciudad)
- Cantera Grabinex - Strzegom
- Origen (país)