Type of jewel: Art Deco bi-colour gold diamond pendant, No RP
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1920's Art Deco
Era: ca. 1920
Material: 18K yellow gold and white gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: is being sold without pictured chain/necklace
Diamond(s): Three rose cut tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts. with an estimated weight of ± ct.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: Height: ± 3,80 cm (1,50 inch) - Width: ± 1,50 cm (0,59 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,30 gram (1,48 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20041-0050
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Colgante, Vintage Art Deco de los años 20
- Oro amarillo, Oro blanco
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- Height: ± 3,80 cm (1,50 inch) - Width: ± 1,50 cm (0,59 inch)
- Peso total
- 2.3 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Tratamiento de la piedra principal
- Natural (sin tratamiento)
- Piedras circundantes
- Naturel (sin tratar) SIN PRECIO DE RESERVA