Beautifully carved swordfish bill, a very impressive eye-catcher.
The swordfish bill is engraved by a Balinese artisan who's family has been carving for generations. The skill is traditionally passed down from father to son.
This master craftsman has intricately carved traditional Japanese KOI fish swimming in a pond with Lotus flowers into this large Swordfish Tusk. As you can see, the carving is of extremely high quality and has an immense amount of detail. It could be seen as a type of scrimshaw; the name given to engravings and carvings done in bone or ivory.
DIMENSIONS including stand
Height: 85 cm
- The tusk will be sent with track and trace via DHL Parcel or DPD. You will receive the tracking code as soon as the parcel is dispatched. With this code, you can also follow the status and the location of your parcel, as well as the expected delivery date. You can find this information once you have your tracking code, by entering it under “Shipment number” on www.dhl.de
- If you have any questions on the status of your parcel, the current location, or the estimated date of delivery, it is recommended to DHL Parcel or DPD directly via Facebook messenger. An answer will be given within 24 hours. You can contact them here: https://www.facebook.com/dhlforyou/
- N.º de artículos
- Rostrum de pez espada grande y finamente tallado - Motivo de pescado japonés KOI
- Hueso, Xiphias Gladius - Especies no CITES
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste
- 85×12×12 cm