In good condition. Belgium. Height 34.5 cm, length 24 cm. Track. Traditionally well-known brewery.
Already in 1629 the brewery Het Hoefijzer was founded at number 25-27. This farm extended to the Varkensstraat, south of the part of the Melaan, which was vaulted in 1894, between Trektang and Beffer bridge. After 1890, expansion and reconstruction by the Van Diepenbeek family, with the absorption of the former brewery Chevalier Marin, now united as Le Fer à Cheval et le Chevalier Marin, changed in 1907 to N.V. Brouwerij Chevalier Marin. The company then managed to develop into a company mainly focused on the manufacturing of low fermentation beers. The old complex had to give way to new buildings.
- N.º de artículos
- cartel publicitario chevalier marin pils royal
- Estaño cartón
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Buen estado - usado y con pequeños signos de los años y con imperfecciones
- 34.5×0.3×24 cm