The images of our auctions represent the bottles actually offered for sale, realized from our staff, and are exactly the bottles that you will receive at home.
The conditions are always perfect.
All the bottles sold by us are maintained in perfect conditions, in our temperature controlled warehouse at 14 and 16 ° C, in horizontal position and in absence of light.
Lot of 2 Magnum Bottles 2 x 150 cl (2 x 3 Liters) with OWCs:
Brunello di Montalcino 2014 Docg - Caparzo
Ruby red, tending to garnet red with ageing.
Bouquet penetrating, very full and varied, reminiscent of wild berries, spices and vanilla.
Dry, warm, full-bodied, harmonious, delicate and austere at the same time, persistent.
Name Caparzo Brunello di Montalcino 2014
Wine type Red still
Classification DOCG Brunello di Montalcino
Format magnum bottle 1.5 Liters with Owc
Grapes 100% Sangiovese
Location Northern area of Montalcino with South-South/East exposure, vineyard located at 275 m above sea level.
Composition of the land Loose shale-sandy soil rich in skeletal material.
Aging 12 months in french durmast barriques and 24 months in 30Hl french durmast barrels and 15 months in the bottle.
Alcohol 13.50% by volume
Total acidity 5.00 gr/L
Matching Excellent with roasts, grilled, spit-roast or braised meats, game, ripe cheeses.
The bottles in the pictures are exactly the bottles you will receive at home.
All our OWC/OC and all our bottles are sealed and they come directly from the manufacturer.
Secure shipping with solid package with express courier:
- Nexive Express Courier (TNT Partner) for Italy,
- Ups-Dpd for all the EU-Country,
- other Express Couriers for Non-Eu Country, usually It depends from the destination Country.
- polystyrene wine cellar with outside reinforced carton box outside for the 6 x 75cl bottles shipments;
- Reinforced two-wave box with polystyrene filling material for all the bottles (75 cl) and Magnum Bottles (1.5L, 3L, 5L, 6L) with Owc: To fill the empty spaces inside the box and be sure that the goods travel protected and immobile.
If something goes wrong along the way (for example the parcel was damaged from the courier during the transport) PLEASE contact us before leave a Neutral or Negative feedback and we will solve any trouble in a few time.
Tracking number available after shipped.
No possibility to send back once received it.
For Non Eu Country (Usa, Norway, Island, Switzerland, etc....) the Custom Taxes are NOT included in the shipping cost.
If the parcel will not delivery and will come back to us, the purchaser will pay the entire cost for a second shipment. Placing any bid, you accept without any reserve our sale conditions.
PLEASE, don't forget, leave us a Positive feedback if you are satisfied.
- Lote mixto
- Vino tinto
- Productor, nombre del vino
- Número de botellas
- Formato de la botella
- Magnums (1,5 L)
- Brunello di Montalcino
- Embalaje original
- En estuche de madera original
- Estado de la etiqueta
- Etiqueta intacta y legible
- Estado del corcho / cápsula
- Cápsula de cera completamente intacta
- Puntuación del crítico
- 94/100 points, James Suckling