This exclusive series was created in the 1990s in a collaboration between the House of Faberge and Franklin Mint.
- with 22 carat gold plated elements
- crafted in the exotic style of cloisonné (a technique that consists of forming small cloisons or cell out of wire which are then filled with brilliant jewel-like enamels).
- in very good condition (see pictures)
- Premium-class shipping with DHL or Pick up in Herten (Germany)
- For combined shipping, please wait until the end of the auction
- We do not reimburse shipping costs paid twice and carry out one delivery per order
- follow us on catawiki, we always have carefully selected collectibles for lovers
- La Colección Cloissoné del Palacio Imperial - El gatito de Cazarina
- .999 (24 qt) oro, Esmalte, Porcelana
- Fabricante / Marca
- House of Faberge & Franklin Mint
- Periodo estimado
- Segunda mitad del siglo XX
- País de origen
- EE. UU.
- Buen estado - usado y con pequeños signos de los años y con imperfecciones
- 8×7.5×8 cm
- 96 g