Emerging from the tropical waters of French Polynesia, these pearls have a natural beautiful silvery grey colour with eye catching olive green hues.
They look georgeous with the white gold earrings and their unique colour add to it's charm and individuality.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Silvery Grey with stunnig hues
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 10x11mm
14K White Gold 4gr , hallmarked at the inside of the earrings.
The earrings measure 2.5 cm and have a lever back closure.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Oro blanco-10x11mm ronda Perlas Tahitianas
- Finura del material
- 14 quilates
- no reserve
- Peso total
- 4 g