Type of jewel: Antique diamond earrings with impressive large rose cut diamonds
Condition: very good
Style: Antique late Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Extra information: original born as earrings but with a different ear-system, and somewhere in their lifespan changed into these earstuds
Diamond(s): Two large and 22 smaller rose cut tested and guaranteed natural diamonds of real nice quality. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter 1,17 cm (0,46 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,20 gram (2,06 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20043-0110
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique late Victorian, Anno 1890 -, Pendientes
- Oro rosa
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- diameter 1,17 cm (0,46 inch
- Peso total
- 3.2 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Tratamiento de la piedra principal
- Natural (sin tratamiento)
- Piedras circundantes
- Natural (sin tratamiento), SIN PRECIO DE RESERVA