The images of our auctions represent the bottles actually offered for sale, realized from our staff, and are exactly the bottles that you will receive at home.
The conditions are always perfect.
All the bottles sold by us are maintained in perfect conditions, in our temperature controlled warehouse at 14 and 16 ° C, in horizontal position and in absence of light.
Lot of one magnum bottle (1 x 150 cl) with sealed OWC of:
Barolo 2013 Riserva "Runcot" - Elio Grasso
Historical Vintage - 100 Parker' s Points
First vintage: 1995
Aspect and height above sea level: south-facing, 300-320metres
Soil type: moderately loose-packed, slightly clayey, limestone-based
Vine training system and planting density: Guyot-trained at 4,500 vines per hectare.
Average age of productive vines: 30 years
Harvest period and method: second 10 days of October manual harvest.
The vinification procedure for Barolo Rüncot includesalcoholic fermentation in temperature-controlledstainless steel tanks, with daily pumping over. After completing first alcoholic, then malolacticfermentation, the wine mature in new barriquesof French oak. Bottling normally in August, the Barolo Rüncot then stays in the binningcellar for 18-24 months before release.
The bottles in the pictures are exactly the bottles you will receive at home.
All our OWC/OC and all our bottles are sealed and they come directly from the manufacturer.
Secure shipping with solid package with express courier:
- Nexive Express Courier (TNT Partner) for Italy,
- Ups-Dpd for all the EU-Country,
- other Express Couriers for Non-Eu Country, usually It depends from the destination Country.
- polystyrene wine cellar with outside reinforced carton box outside for the 6 x 75cl bottles shipments;
- Reinforced two-wave box with polystyrene filling material for all the bottles (75 cl) and Magnum Bottles (1.5L, 3L, 5L, 6L) with Owc: To fill the empty spaces inside the box and be sure that the goods travel protected and immobile.
If something goes wrong along the way (for example the parcel was damaged from the courier during the transport) PLEASE contact us before leave a Neutral or Negative feedback and we will solve any trouble in a few time.
Tracking number available after shipped.
No possibility to send back once received it.
For Non Eu Country (Usa, Norway, Island, Switzerland, etc....) the Custom Taxes are NOT included in the shipping cost.
If the parcel will not delivery and will come back to us, the purchaser will pay the entire cost for a second shipment. Placing any bid, you accept without any reserve our sale conditions.
PLEASE, don't forget, leave us a Positive feedback if you are satisfied.
- Lote mixto
- Vino tinto
- Productor, nombre del vino
- Elio Grasso "Runcot"
- Riserva - 100 Parker's Points
- Número de botellas
- Formato de la botella
- Magnum (1,5 L)
- Embalaje original
- En estuche de madera original
- Estado de la etiqueta
- Etiqueta intacta y legible
- Estado del corcho / cápsula
- Cápsula de metal completamente intacta
- Puntuación del crítico
- 100/100 points, Robert Parker