This 1986 Andy Warhol exhibition poster was made for the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Denmark. It features Warhol's iconic 1967 silver Marilyn Monroe silkscreen as well as the museum's exhibition hours. It is boldly signed by Warhol in black marker. This exhibition was held less than one year before Warhol’s untimely death on February 22, 1987.
With some signs of wear due to ageing, but it’s still in very good condition, with silver wooden frame.
Work published on page 46 of the “Profano come Sacro” catalogue published by Skira in 2019.
- Andy Warhol Sarnico - Pinacoteca Bellini, Sarnico (Bergamo) 2018
- Summer Art Forte Village, Mazzoleni gallery, 2019
- Andy Warhol, Pagazzano Castle (Bergamo) 2018
- Andy Warhol, Alzano Lombardo (Bergamo), town hall council chamber 2018
- Andy Warhol, Omaggio alla Popart, Mazzoleni gallery, Bergamo
- Mazzoleni foundation, Bergamo, Italy
- “Warhol, Profano come sacro. Icone su carta del genio della Pop Art”, Skira, Milan, 2019. (Catalogue of an exhibition held at the exhibition Loft, Portopiccolo, Italy, 13 April - 22 September 2019 - Andy Warhol (1928-1987)), page 46.
Certified by Orell Füssli, Zurich, Switzerland (red label on the back).
- Andy Warhol
- Título de la obra de arte
- Marilyn Louisiana (Exhibition Poster from Museum of Modern Art Humlebaek - Denmark)
- Litografía ófset, posters
- Firmado a mano
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 55.6×55.6 cm
- Se vende con marco