Lot of two illustrated reference books dedicated to the visit of Tsar Nicholas II, Emperor of Russia, and the Tsarina Alexandra Feodorovna in France, October 1896:
1 - Le TSAR ET LA TSARINE EN FRANCE - OCTOBER 1896:
* bound book (19.5 x 29 cm), red percaline cardboard binding, cover with weapons of the Russian empire
* 230 pages with numerous black and white illustrations
* éditions des Librairies-Imprimeries réunies, Paris
Whole and supportive binding with some traces of use but presentable; smooth back; Clean and complete interior
2 - CHERBOURG PARIS CHALONS / 5 - 9 OCTOBER 1896
* bound book (23 x 31 cm), brown percaline cardboard binding, decorated with weapons of the Russian empire and French republic
* 216 pages with several black and white and colour illustrations
* gilded edges
* éditions: Journal Le Temps à Paris and Le Nouveau Temps à Saint-Petersbourg
Solid binding and in very good condition of preservation; Clean and complete interior
Both books are complete, published in 1896 immediately after the Tsar and Tsarina’s visit and are in a very acceptable condition.
Secure and protected worldwide shipping.
The packaging and shipping fees are due to how heavy these two volumes are together.
- Libro, Lote 2 libros Le Tsar et la Tsarine en France Octubre de 1896 Cherbourg Paris Châlons
- País de origen
- Alianza Franco-Rusa Francia Rusia Zar Nicolás II
- Año de fabricación
- Estado aceptable.
- Original / réplica
- Viene con certificado de autenticidad