The lot contains a very rare flight path finder, a very distant object level finder, made for military purposes, as evidenced by the additional markings on the Arsenal plant logo in the form of a hammer and sickle. As proof, I present in the second photo a photo from a special catalog. These products were produced by a secret unit at the Arsenal plant, which bore only the number 784, without a name. The main direction of the division is production, design of optical mechanisms for the military and space industries.
Functionality: fully functional - the lenses of the lens and the viewfinder are clean, the viewfinder's visibility is good - without distortion, the focusing work is smooth and pleasant. The centering reference scale is clearly visible.
I give a full guarantee of the originality of the lot and its description. Your package will be very well and very securely packed. Carrier UkrPost. The package tracking window is located at this link: http: http://uacargo.com.ua/track/ukrposhta#code= Insert the track number and see where the package is. Delivery time is due to the fact that Ukraine is not in the EU zone - from a week to four. If you buy two or more lots and combine them into one package - you will be guaranteed to receive a GIFT that matches the theme of your purchase, but at my discretion.
- Múltiples dispositivos principales
- "Arsenal", military code № 784,
- Modelo/tipo nº
- Military Boussol-sight (1956) USSR.
- Tipo de objeto/dispositivo
- Buscador de trayectoria de vuelo, buscador de nivel para objetos muy distantes., equipamiento para agrimensura
- Muy bueno (usado y en funcionamiento con leves señales de uso)
- Nº de dispositivos principales