This beautiful radio was built in 1975, specially for all Volkswagen models of that time, of course for the Golf I and the Beetle, but also for the first version of the Passat and the T2. This radio has a nice black front with a chrome-coloured rim.
The radio has been tested and functions well. Including the light. The radio is complete, original and undamaged. At the back is a DIN connector for an external sound carrier, such as an iPhone.
- Type: Emden 7
- FM (UKW) and Medium wave (M) with preset channels
- Tone control
- Year of manufacture 1975-1977
- Traffic information button
- Mounting dimensions (wxhxd) 179x45x150 mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 190x55 mm
- Made in Germany
- Tipo de objeto
- Original / oficial
- Emden 7 - 1975-1977
- Radio de coche completamente original para el VW Golf
- 45×179×150 mm