Jan Luyken (1649-1712) -
- King Herod's soldiers in boxes lowered from the cliff tops to use hooks in dragging robbers from their caves
- Jonas preaching in Nineve
Two lively copper engraved prints made by Jan Luyken, an important Dutch artist and poet in the period after Rembrandt.
Taken from an early edition of "Icones Biblicæ", published in 1708, published by Covens and Mortier and signed in the plate Johannes Luyken Inv. et Fecit.
Good impressions, on 18th C lined paper, verso is blank. Please see images for magnificent detail. The engravings will be carefully packed.
- Jan Luyken (1649 - 1712) - 2 large biblical copper engravings
- Título de la obra
- * Soldiers in boxes lowered from the cliff top *Jonas preaches in Nineve
- 1729 AD
- Firmado en plancha
- En buenas condiciones en general
- Se vende con marco
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 335×435 mm
- Dimensiones totales
- 450×520×0 mm