Extraordinary and rare complete equipment of a helicopter pilot of the Italian Army, mid-1970s period, in good condition, given its age there is some wear and tear and small spots.
The set consists of:
- Italian Air Force Aves flight helmet from the mid-1970s, model deriving from the older PA3, with the new SPH3 models with some modifications compared to the counterpart used in Vietnam in the early 1970s. It is assumed to have been produced by Gentex Italia under US license. Weight 1.400 kg, size large. There are slight imperfections on the visor cover.
- Combat boots size 42.
- Tactical bag.
- Red tactical handkerchief.
- Blue scarf.
- 2 green berets, size 5
- Balaclava with tricolour flag
- Green army T-shirt, size 5
- Green reinforced sweater, size L
- Coeval Italian flag, very worn.
- White tactical pants with suspenders, size 6.
- Green combat suit with Italian insignia, size 56.
- 2 grey combat suits, one with Italian insignia, size 50 and
the other one size M short (folded on the table).
- Blue maintenance work suit.
The photos are an integral part of the description. The lot will be carefully shipped with tracking code and packaging with a total weight of approx. 15 kg.
- Equipo piloto de helicóptero AVES
- País de origen
- Unidad del ejército
- Aviación ligera
- Año de fabricación
- Algodón, metal, plástico, cuero, cobre
- Original / réplica
- Viene con certificado de autenticidad