Fantastic WW2 Grouping of a Sgt of the United States Army Airforce (USAAF) who are famous for their aerial combat in the European Theater of War. This set is a huge size! (38 XL) which is very difficult to find; most soldiers were considerably smaller than present-day. The grouping consists of the following items:
- His USAAF Ike Jacket. Insignia or thread both dont glow under blacklight, confirming its application was done in WW2 and making this a 100% original jacket. (See attached photo's). Jacket was made in 1944 according to the tag. He was a Sgt with the USAAF (denoted by the collar button and unit patch). He participated in European combat given the EAME medal bar with 1 campaign star. The medal bar also has the Good Conduct medal, for good services in WW2. The jacket has two overseas bars denoting the Pfc served 1 year in Europe. The applied ruptured duck insignia shows that the PFC performed his duties accordingly. The laundry number of the sergeant is stamped in the jacket, so you can research this set if wanted!
- His pants. Also large size obviously. Dated March 1945.
This is an absolutely fantastic and unique, untouched grouping of a USAAF Sgr. It is hard to find an original grouping of an aircrew who fought in Europe.
Great and rare 100% original set for your US WW2 collection!
See also my many other WW2 items that I offer for auction on catawiki!
- y Pantalones - Participó en la Campaña Europea + Barra de medallas - ¡XL! Talla
- País de origen
- Estados Unidos de América
- Unidad del ejército
- CHAQUETA Ike USAAF DE TALLA ENORME WW2 USA
- Año de fabricación
- Original / réplica
- En buen estado
- Viene con certificado de autenticidad