Offered for auction is a very difficult to find US WW2 Willys Jeep First aid Kit WITH original contents!! As used by the USA army forces in WW2 in Europe in their Jeeps. The box is in nice functional condition (and with its original paper inventory list on the lid AND the cardboard insert which is always missing!) comes with the following;
- 2x Box with stickbands/bandages/gauze, fieldbrown, with contents, still in orig. wrappers! dated approx 1943
- Box with 1 Bandage compress, camouflaged, 4 inch still in original wrappers! dated approx 1943
- Box with 4 bandage compresses 2 inch, item 92005, full, approx 1942
- Box with one triangular bandage comperssed, with 2 safety pins, full
- 2x Box of Burn Injury set, stock no. 9103800, full with contents
- Box with eye-dressing set, Item no. 9109500, full with contents, approx 1942
- Box Ammonia Inhalants, with some contents (Cat No Fa-2156)
- Box Iodine application, with some contents (stock no 9112200)
- Box with tourniquet, ITEM 9379700 (approx 1942)
In order to offer the best possible first response treatment in the event of a crash or injury involving the vehicle or its passengers, the United States Army Medical Department introduced a series of Motor Vehicle First-Aid Kits. These kits were specifically designed for certain vehicles, and this reflected in their contents. Each kit was divided into units, each of which was individually packaged within the metal container, and these included basic gauze dressings, tourniquets, along with medication such as Ammonia.
The transportable metal container (Item # 9777400) was usually stashed away in a holding bracket, centrally located under the vehicle’s dashboard (1/4-Ton Truck, aka Jeep). This rectangular shaped container was provided with a single carrying handle and closed with 2 sets of two clips. Its cover held a paper contents list, glued underneath the lid, illustrating where each unit should be placed in the container, as well as some directions and recommendations related to First-Aid treatment.
Fantastic and very hard to find full First Aid Kit as used in every Willys Jeep in first aid emergencies! Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Great and rare 100% original US Willys Jeep First Aid Vehicle kit!
- COMPLETO con contenido original de la Segunda Guerra Mundial
- País de origen
- Estados Unidos
- Unidad del ejército
- ¡Único! WW2 US Willys Jeep Kit de primeros auxilios para vehículos
- Año de fabricación
- Original / réplica
- En buen estado
- Viene con certificado de autenticidad