Omega is certainly the major Swiss luxury watch manufacturer.
Vintage 70 years old OMEGA watch ... what could be more chic?!
Jumbo watch came out in 1946 as part of Omega's international collection under the reference CK-2505.
Working properly, it's dream of real connoisseurs.
- calibre 265
- manual wind, sub-second
- straight descendant of famous "workhorse" 30T2
- 15 jewels
- ca 45 hours power reserve
- diameter: 38,5mm excl. crown, 39,5mm incl.
- extremely big for 40th, this formed the basis of "Jumbo" name
- thickness: 10mm
- the lug tip to lug tip length of the case is a whopping 45.5mm
- crystal: plexiglass in very good condition
Solid stainless-steel case-back
- noble-beige with traces of time
- small seconds sub-dial at 06:00 o'clock
- golden color polished hands and Arabic hour numerals
- polished stainless-steel
Pull/push crown with Omega logo
- width: 18mm
- lenght: 20,5cm
Weight: 41 grams
Achilles heel of every Jumbo is the dial only.
High collectible value.
It's more than just a beautiful watch, it's also clever investment: these watches are getting only more expensive with every decennary.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Aka "Jumbo"
- Número de referencia
- Ref. No: 4505 - Working Condition
- 1901 - 1949
- Material de la caja
- Reloj de pulsera analógico
- Se envía asegurado
- Funciona, tiene marcas de uso visibles