Estella Etty van Bilderbeek (1930 - 1996) - Variations on a Theme
- Screen print (height x width): 37 cm x 32 cm
- Sheet (height x width): 65 cm x 50 cm
- Numbered: 10/16
- Dated: 1969
Estella Etty van Bilderbeek was born on 10 October 1930 in Wonosobo (Java, Indonesia) and died on 5 October 1996 in The Hague. Estelle was Dutch in origin and was a sculptor, photographer, graphic artist, painter, draughtsman and pen artist. Estelle had as the subject figure performances and bird performances. Estelle had studied at the Academy of Fine Arts (The Hague) and the Free Academy (The Hague).
Estelle worked in:
- The Hague 1951 from 1951 & later back in the 70's again in The Hague: she had a studio in the Bilderdijkhofje in the Bilderdijkstraat.
- Antwerp 1967
Estelle was pupil of Kees Andrea, Rein Draijer, Nol Kroes, Ber Mengels and Lotte Ruting.
- Scheen 1969-1970, vol. 1, pp. 94 (as: Bilderbeek, Estella Etty ('Estella');*)
- Jacobs 1993
- Título de la obra
- Variaties op ‘n Thema
- Estella Etty van Bilderbeek (1930 - 1996)
- Tweede helft 20e eeuw
- Firmado a mano
- Se vende con marco
- En buenas condiciones en general
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 37×32 cm
- Dimensiones totales
- 65×50×0.1 cm