Elegant Kodansu (small stipe) with golden frame, entirely covered in polychrome cloisonné enamels with naturalistic and floral decoration with enamels held by silver thread.
On the front, three peacock pullers as well as on the back, four wavy feet and upper grip.
Inaba workshop signature under the base.
In excellent condition.
The lot will be carefully packaged and shipped within 1 or at most 2 business days from the day of payment. The shipping price includes delivery via UPS, TNT, DHL or SDA courier (depending on destination address) with full insurance and professional packaging.
Original certificate compiled by Luca Mastromauro, an expert in Japanese art, registered with Milan Chamber of Commerce (no. 2617), which will be shipped with the lot.
- Bronce dorado, Esmalte cloisonné, Hilo de plata
- Periodo Meiji (1868 -1912)
- Región / País de origen
- Título de la obra de arte
- Kodansu - Floral and nature inspired motifs with peacock - Inaba brand
- Estado muy bueno, ver descripción
- 10×5×9 cm