Original woodblock print, Self-published - Numbered edition 5/60 - Mihoko Kasamatsu (b 1932) - "Yanagiran no mure" 柳蘭のむれ (Fireweed) - Japan - Heisei period (1989-2019)
This is a hand-signed and numbered edition by the artist. Numbered 5 from 60.
Image size (excluding margins): 37 x 25 cm.
Mihoko Kasamatsu was born in 1932. Like her father, Shiro Kasamatsu, in the later part of his career, she carves the woodblocks herself. She specializes in scenes of nature and animals.
The woodblock print is in excellent condition and has never been framed before.
Will be shipped with great care in sturdy packaging to prevent folding.
- Xilografía original
- Impresión en madera policromada
- Periodo Heisei (1989-2019)
- Región / País de origen
- Artista / Creador
- Mihoko Kasamatsu (b 1932)
- Título de la obra de arte
- "Yanagiran no mure" 柳蘭のむれ (Fireweed)
- Estado muy bueno, ver descripción
- 37×25×0 cm