This is a nice well-working Becker car radio with medium wave and 5 preset buttons. This is a radio type from the late 60s, early 70s and they are indestructible and work well. These radios often came as a standard feature in Mercedes cars. But they were also used in premium cars from BMW, Jaguar, Audi and other brands.
The radio has proper reception, strong amplifier, nice sound and preset buttons. The radio comes with a beautiful, undamaged and original Becker metal chrome front and a plastic substructure module with loudspeaker. This module is undamaged and the speaker works well.
Nice combination, radio can also be placed in the dashboard detached.
- Type Becker Europa M Type G
- 7 Watts
- Year of manufacture 1970
- 12 Volts
- Radio mounting dimensions (wxhxd) 180x45x160 mm
- Chrome front dimensions (wxh) 170x55 mm
- Substructure dimensions (wxhxd) 220x90/115x180 mm
- Made in Germany
- Tipo de objeto
- Original / oficial
- Becker Europa M - 1970 - met onderbouw
- 2: Muy bien - signos mínimos de desgaste y de los años
- 45×180×160 mm